Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Men vs. Women

So I've always known that my husband and I are different. Honestly, it's what makes "us" work...most of the time. However, it's usually these differences that drive us nuts too!

When I want him to do something, I always usually mean RIGHT THEN, not whenever he feels like it remembers.

I was talking with a good friend of mine about these differences when she shared with me and enlightening and hilarious video she found on You Tube.

It's part of a marriage relationship seminar by pastor Mark Gungor. To read more about him follow this link.



No doubt women and men are different. We think different, we prioritize differently, we act differently! DUH! But this clip just puts a new perspective on it. He does a great job explaining it while adding a little bit of comedy in with it (the truth is always easier to take when dosed up with laughter, don't you think).

As for my husband, he confirms Mr. Gungor's revelation of the "nothingbox." And I get it. I don't necessarily like it, but I get it!

It's these differences, if we can learn to understand them and accept them, that will bring us closer together in our most important relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment