Friday, September 2, 2011

Off to School

My baby started preschool this week.  He was so excited and definitely ready for the stimulation and structure of school.

Of course, I walked him in on his first day.  While I am talking to the Coordinator, making sure they have everything they need for his enrollment, Ashton says "Mommy, you're talking to much!"  This kid was ready to get to his class!!

When we FINALLY get to the classroom (after reminding him to WALK about a dozen times), he wastes no time getting to the blocks and beginning his play.  I am standing there, trying not to cry (hey, this is my BABY, aren't tears expected!!), Ashton says "It's okay Mommy, you can go now.  I'm going to have a FUN day!"

He doe begrudgingly gives me the required kiss and hug, and quickly returned to his playing.

I guess I should be happy he is so excited for school.

I still can't believe all of my babies are in school now. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment